Butterfly Zone Music Project
The Butterfly Zone Music Project to create and perform music inspired by nature was launched in 2016 and is ongoing. Here is a summary:
Primary: To create and present music inspired by nature that engages and entertains while stimulating interest in the preservation of our environment.
Secondary: To promote the art of jazz by appealing to a broad audience with unique experiences of new music.
Composing beautiful and engaging new music. Organizing, preparing and and performing concerts in Colorado. Recording this music for distribution.
- Premiere a concert of new music in 2017. (This goal was met with a performance of Butterfly Zone at The Millibo Art Theater in January 2017 by the FluteDaddy Chamber Jazz Quintet.)
- Present at least three additional concerts in Colorado in 2017.
- Retain and rehearse an ensemble for excellent performances.
- Compose and arrange more new music for performance in 2017.
- Refine existing repertoire to improve it’s impact.
Make a tax-qualified donation to The Art of Jazz for The Butterfly Zone Project.
The Butterfly Zone Project is supported by The Art of Jazz. The Art of Jazz is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas (fracturedatlas.org), a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of The Art of Jazz must be made payable to Fractured Atlas only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law
Your contributions enable us to pay expenses of the Butterfly Zone project including: Venue, musician and rehearsals promotions and administrative costs. We are happy to receive donations of any amount! Thank you for your support!